Pin Your Ears Back

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It was a wonderful day!

People say that life is too short to sad. To me, in life if you don’t feel sad. Its boring. There are many many feelings that can be felt. Happy is good but No such thing as I’m happy always. So, its not wrong if you’re sad in life. But is not good to be sad all the time. OK basically i think we should stick to one feeling or emotion all the time.
However, there is this feeling inside of me. I’m not sure what is this feeling. But every time I’m around this certain someone, every time i think of this certain someone, I feel… I feel… Completed.  Its really2 great to have this feeling. Whenever I’m around of this certain someone , my hand is numb. i hard trouble breathing. But it feels great.My heart beat just gets faster and faster. How I love this feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tagging